Advertisement

Don't want to see ads? Register now for free!

Web Site Problems And Suggestions

Discussion in 'TMR Site News and Announcements' started by Time Monk, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Foxx
    • Staff/Administrator

Foxx Simple Man

Sentry
    As Gemini replied, the 'Upload File' button will allow you access to images solely on your computer. When you have uploaded the image, you will have the additional option of posting it as a 'Thumbnail' or as a 'Full Size' image. Images posted as a thumbnail will show as thumbnails, but if you would like to see them in their actual larger size simply click on the thumbnail you see and you will get an overlay that displays over your screen and you can view all images on that particular page (I love this feature).

Also, you needn't worry about the size of an image you upload, this software will automatically resize it for you, yet another great feature that makes this software such a joy to work with. :)

Of course all of this information and more is included in the 'Users's Guide~ Time Monk Radio Website' The table of contents is hotlinked for easy reference, as are many of the other 'Words' within it, to the relevant portions of the manual. I do hope this manual helps, it took me a long time to create :D

2. Foxx
    • Staff/Administrator

Foxx Simple Man

Sentry
    Do you ride Greenmeadow?

3. Greenmeadow
    • Production Team

Greenmeadow Member

I haven't ridden in awhile. But I firmly believe in General McAurther's quote that " The best thing for the inside of a man is the outside of a horse" I went to the barn on the day of 9-11 when nobody could think of anything else. Being in a horse's field can put you in a Zen state where you are just in the moment. I spent 2 hrs with a friend just grooming our horses. As we left I realized that there were big periods of that time when the 9-11 event wasn't even on my mind. Anyone who has a horse can tell you about being late somewhere because they got lost in "barn time"

4. Uranus Rising
    • Production Team

Uranus Rising Crone

i'm still trying to figure out how to start a conversation, can't find the tab on the bar as shown in the user's guide. doh!

5. Jules
    • Production Team

Jules Member

Me too. Maybe a permission thing Foxx / Neo?

When I go to http://timemonkradionetwork.com/conversations/ there is no Post Conversation button or similar?

6. Neo
    • Staff/Administrator

Neo Un-Plugged

Prime Program
    Home page:
    Did you click on your Inbox... there's a link in that popup box to "Start a New Conversation", or just click on the Inbox and the page will come up with the Start New Conversation tab.